A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



12.2.10

Winter Olympics: START

I feel sad that the luger from Georgia died. Luge scares me. 90 mph? I won't even drive in my car that fast! How sad to be so young and from a small country representing at the Olympics and have such a horrible accident the day the Olympics start.

The video isn't that bad, until you realize the poor guy's body is thrown into a STEEL POLE! Nuts.

I didn't work out today. My quads and glutes are pretty sore, I actually did work today at work so I was moving around a lot, and my knee still hurts from yesterday's run. But, NO SORENESS from running in the Vibrams, so that's muy bueno!!! It means if my knee is good tomorrow I'm running in them again! No need to wait a week in between jogs.

Food wise, not bad. Cereal, oranges, some saltines, a hot pocket, leftover shrimp and vegetables...but Ryan and I did have an early Valentine's celebration with some champagne and cupcakes. I still feel good though. I didn't gorge, so I should be fine. And I've been drinking lots o water lately.

Tomorrow, workout=on! Even if I can get on an every other day while I'm building back up the strength, I'll be happy with that.

Out. Time for BEDDDDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment