A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



17.2.10

What is Hump Day anyway?

Today wasn't bad at work. I was pretty active, tinting paint, doing some plan-o-gram-ing stuff. When I got home Ryan was leaving to go get his car washed and pick up some dry cleaning so I went with, and when we went home I did his second "trainer" workout!

We jogged a mile with Lucille for a warm up then did the following exercises:

Supine Pelvic Tilts
Front Plank
Side Plank
Supermans
Standing Woodchops (only half the exercise until the core is stabilized)
Rotating Trunk
Knee Bent Crunch
Glut Bridge
Single Leg Squats

and then stretching! Not too bad, but I'm going to have to start mixing in some workouts at the gym too. I need more cardio, biking or elliptical, and there are exercises I want to do for myself I need steps and cables for, and for Ryan he needs more upper body weight than I can do at home with my baby dumbbells. I'm not quite in the financial position to invest in more equipment when we already pay for the gym! Aindrea is here this weekend so maybe we can take Lu on a little hike or to the dog park, and I can still get my jogs in. I'm feeling faster, but I haven't timed myself yet, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment