A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



15.2.10

Today is Anniversary Day

President's Day. Let me tell you, I find it annoying when I answer the phone and I hear "Are you open today?" What national retail store ISN'T open today? That's a better question. Plus, did you hear me just answer the phone? I'm not doing it for my health, trust me.

So work was boring today, but that's nothing new. Went grocery shopping after work and got things to make Frat Brats, Thai Chicken Broccolli stuff, and then a pasta salad with turkey and feta.

Got home and laid on the couch and watched some Olympics, almost felt like sleeping, but managed to get myself up and went for a job with Ryan and Lucille. Just went for a mile, I feel like I could step up the distance some...but I'm so hesitant with my knee problems to push it. I do really like running in the Vibrams though. They are feeling more and more natural.

Had the Thai Spicy Chicken stuff for dinner, mmmm. Now time to relax because all the loads of laundry are done and my poor aching back is ... well ... aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment