A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



10.2.10

Another Wednesday at Work

Well, the exercise today was minimal. Very minimal. I was going to go to the gym after work, brought my clothes and everything, and then at the last minute decided that I would run outside at home (I should know better than this because I rarely feel like changing and running after a drive home).

Once I got home I ate leftover 7 layer dip from the Super Bowl, curled up in bed for awhile, then made a puppy birthday cake for Lucille because her first puppy birthday is tomorrow! It's basically like regular cake but with no sugar.

Tomorrow I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. Because I already ate some ice cream today. It's so bad having these things in the house! But, since I made the cake today, I can stop at the gym on the way home tomorrow and still have time for a puppa birthday party :)

Dinner tonight: leftover asian chicken with nuts and brown rice from last night. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment