A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



6.4.10

Back on Track: Back from Vegas

Time to get back on track, back to work, back to planning out my fitness future!!

Vegas was amazing, and although we walked around a lot...it doesn't really count as working out! Even though my feet were killing me and I have the blisters to prove it!

Today I went running, and Ryan loaded up my pack so I can start wearing it for training for our Sierra backpacking trip. Right now it weighs 17 lbs, and ideally I'll work up to 25 lbs for the actual trip. My plan is to take Lucille for a walk this evening and try wearing it around the neighborhood, funny looks from the neighbors I'm sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment