A place to read about exercise products, workouts, nutrition, and personal experiences
on the road to living a healthy fit life, one day at a time.



14.2.10

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope you had a chance to feel loved today!

Woke up feeling slightly headachey/dehydrated from the bottle of champagne I drank with Jess last night...but dragged my butt out of bed to walk over to the dog park and let Lucille play herself out until exhaustion.

Fell asleep on the couch for most of the afternoon, then had dinner at Stone Brewery in Escondido with Ryan! Ate super rich food, lobster pot pie and chocolate bacon pie, but feeling good and ready to start hitting up the healthy food for grocery shopping tomorrow and the gym. Or maybe just a jog, but something, definitely.

I'm giving up beer for Lent, so tonight was pretty much my last one until after Easter. sigh. I do love a good beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment